I worked at Google for 6 years, bringing the best of Google’s insights and advertising to the world’s largest businesses. Since leaving, I’ve built multiple successful businesses, coached others to do the same, made all the mistakes (so you don’t have to), and worked with $10 to $1 million budgets — and everything in between.
Now, I'm a marketing coach, consultant and trainer. I advise business owners across industries and sizes, helping them get the best ROI from their marketing. I teach at...
- startup accelerators and incubators like The DMZ and Google for Startups,
- educational institutions like Harvard Business School and Western University,
- digital skills training programs like Jelly Academy and Digital Main Street,
- Fortune 50 corporations like Google and 3M,
- fast-growing startups like Silk & Snow and Staffy,
- boutique marketing agencies, and of course,
- my own Learn with Jyll platform.
I'm proud to be TikTok's resident @the_google_pro with more than 58,000 followers tuning in for my bite-sized, actionable marketing tips.
I'm also a frequent podcast guest and conference speaker on shows and stages including Today in Digital Marketing, SMX Advanced, Growth Marketing Toolbox, QuickBooks Connect, Startup Canada and BusinessTok.